Gigamaster001Gigamaster001

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Looming Looming

Incredible

This game took incredibly simple designs and made them incredible. Using simply black and white, a whole world was made, of which September may only enjoy a piece. I have been playing this for a while, but that's only because I can't find the fifth Oarbor bone.

I have to admit though, I understand the need for a mini map. More than once I got lost trying to find something I already found, so I ended up drawing my own. That really helped, but I'm still having trouble finding that bone.

Fun game! I can't wait to see more!

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

HA HA!!!

I GOT THROUGH IT IN ONE SITTING!!! BOO YA!!!!!!!! XD

...

and I'm gonna go pass out now. bye.

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

I have no idea if anybody else has this problem...

but I can't pass Medium because the "Up-Down" combo won't let me use the A button. Even if I hit everything else, I can't use the mallets during the red-green attacks. Hopefully this will get fixed soon, whatever it is, because this is an awesome game, and I'd really like to finish it. If anybody else had this problem and/or knows how to fix it, please let me know.

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Awesome game!

Good storyline, awesome graphics, I really enjoyed playing it! However, the dragon fight was both really frustrating and really annoying after a while (approx. ten minutes) of failing over and over again. Could you make the dragon appear for a little more than half a second? It would make the game a little easier and a little more enjoyable.

Corelleon Island RPG Corelleon Island RPG

Dull as hell

No music, very limited animation... Dude, with stuff like Bitey of Brackenwood or There she is!! step 2, you really need to step up the pace!!